Monday, April 02, 2007

WRESTLEMANIA

Call me a big kid, because i don't mind! Pro wrestling is soap opera for men!

Today was I saw my first pay-per-view Wrestlemania. Niki and I went to SM Megamall to see Wrestlemania via satellite.

When the movie screen lit up with montage of historical moments in Wrestlemania, I had shivers.

Super different when I was watching with other wrestling fans. There were boo's (like when John Cena FU'ed Shawn Michaels) and aah's (Jeff Hardy leg dropped Edge from a 20-foot ladder). Only in Wrestlemania enthusiastic hurrahs (Taker pinned Batista) can icetea plastic cups fly. I can stil hear the WOOOOH's of the theatre everytime HBK chops Cena. Ahhh ang saya!

Results!
Money in the Bank - Kennedy won! Favorite tlaga, basta mahaba at mataas!
Great Khali vs. Kane - Great Khali won - Mabagal! Malabo! A nod to scoop slamming of Andre the Giant by Hulk Hogan!
MVP vs. Chris Benoit - Chris Benoit won! - MVP is a wrestler!
Batista vs. Taker Championship - Taker new champ! - Batista powerbombed Taker! Super great!
ECW Origs vs. ECW New Breeds - ECW Origs - hahahaha!
Battle of the Billionaires! - Donald Trump - Hahaha Shane appeared! Trump got stunned!
Lumberjill - PSSSSSS
CENA vs. HBK - Hahahaha luto!

Bow!

No comments: