Monday, April 09, 2007

GoodAh!!! 80's Nostalgia!!! Damn right they're open 25 Hours!!!

GoodAh!!! 80's Nostalgia!!! Hahaha exclamation points!!!

On my way to La Salle Green Hills along Ortigas-EDSA (Gate 5 for bus commuters out there), I glanced upon my bus window a food establishment, GoodAh!!!, famously named after an 80's television ad. It was the IT food experience during the 80's. It was famous, it became a movie, in which Tito, Vic, and Joey starred!

GoodAh!!! is famous for its goto, tapa, and dinuguan. It has famous, unique and colorful signs like "Open 25 Hours!!!" and "Walk Thru! The Bridge!". GoodAh!!! came up with "Tapsi" too.

#############################

After we came from my tita's house to continue our good Catholic's traditional pabasa last Thursday (Mind you, we were feasting during the Holy Week with lechon, rosemary chicken, Kaldereta and a lot more meat), my mom and tita talked about GoodAh!!! after they spotted one in San Juan. My mom said GoodAh!!! got bankrupted and didn't pay their employees for three long years. I don't know if the story was true. My mom added that their tapa was great. My tita said that GoodAh!!! has the best goto. Gotoking is nothing compared with GoodAh!!!'s, she said. The talk then shifted to good ol' 80's probably inspired by GoodAh!!!. But the chit chat made me curious about GoodAh!!!.

So, this summer, I'll be trying 80's nostalgia GoodAh!!! and eat some goto and tapa!!! Sama ka??

############################

Nostalgia...something you miss and want something but you can't grasp...

############################

Speaking of tapa, try the tapa served at Anton's family apartelle found somewhere in Chico Street near Katipunan!!! Yum...

During the grad paractice, IV-I, Wacky's class and partner in Schoolture Shock, had Tapaking for lunch. I got one meal care of Wacky and ate it alone. I shot the water-like vinegar of Tapaking and became dizzy; just like what Marlon had warned. After the meal I craved for tapa. Anton then invited us to eat at their apartelle and try their tapa. So Eco, Hiram, Bryle, and I went along. The meal was hearty and delicious! And what's good pa, the meal was "sagot" na ni Anton! Hahahaha! Libre!

Their tapa is served with egg (so...tapsilog sya!) and atsara! The atsara's sweet and sour taste harmoniously balanced the tapa's sweet flavor! Hahahaha! Lasang Pinoy! Bottomline MASARAP and MURA!

######################
Macho Pic from Class Night out care of Enif! See his mutiply: heyhihello.multiply

Damn! What was I thinking when we posed!?!?! I remember! Hahah I was thinking I was The Ultimate Warrior!!!!!! Hahahahha intesity! Ganda ng kuha ng sky...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sapartan ah!=))