Saturday, April 07, 2007

Buying Havas

Buying Havaianas

My tita always tells me to buy a pair Havaianas (tsinelas with special rubber) because they are well incorporated with the fashion scene in ADMU. They are expensive and super uso. Everyone wants one. For me, they are status symbols; it is not the actual tsinelas you're buying, it is the brand name attached.


###########################################

Last Sunday my other tita, my sister, and I went shopping in Gateway. We went to Rustans and Havaianas were for sale. My tita and sister bought each without I realizing it because I was talking to a friend. I can't go near the Havaianas section of Rustans too because I was wearing fake one called Havana. I borrowed them from Anton. When my tita encouraged me to buy one, I slipped into a pair of dark blue Havaianas. It was too long. The sizes they have for me were the white ones. At that moment, I saw my feet and - Shit - they were dirty. I was trying to hide them from the sales girl or from the other buyers. Anyway I tried the white ones. After it didn't feel good, I removed them. I saw the pair and they were dirty. The pair was stained by my feet. Quickly, I placed it back again on the hooks and ran away. I messed some good white Havaianas... Damn, I felt conscious about my feet...

So when buying Havaianas or any other expensive tsinelas, have your feet clean and nails done. Scrub them, soap them, scrub them again. You need money


#############################################

Sabi nga kung may mahaba kang paa, ibig sabihin may mahaba kang ummmmmmmmmmm...



...tsinelas!

No comments: