Sunday, April 08, 2007

Nev'r all the way

Decision 2007

Never all the way; the grand tradition of finest education running in my veins has been cut short. My decision to continue is my vital oxygen. Different factors have shaken my fortitude. I have sought for advice yet all has been the best for me. I don't want to end up just another run in the mill.

It all depends on my decision; the one million question of where will I study. Both are my future. Both are keys. But only one is where my heart is...

The days are passing. The faint smell of June is coming. Here I stand on the edge, afraid to dip my feet on a new world and rich tradition many before have ventured into. I may stumble at the beginning. But in my heart the heaviest regret I carry will always remind me the excellence, tradition, and values of what La Sallians are all about and it will carry me to heights I never dreamed of before.


Cut my vein because you'll only see green bleeding out.

super heavy #&%#!?!#$!

############################################

Happy and have a blessed Easter everyone! Jesus has risen! and Jesus loves you all!

No comments: