Sunday, December 04, 2005

sa bubong ni mang tomas

the odds of seeing you again

i waited for the opportuniy to see you again. But when the opportunity came, concidentally another thing came. senseless...

He was lying on his bed, listening to 90.7 love radio, when he decided to call someone.

RINGGGG

"Thank god you answered! I miss you, and you, especially you! oh god... i'm afraid of losing you! Why should this happen... inevitable it seems... i refuse to believe! oh shit... please my dear friend don't hang-up on me! Everyday, what a lucky fool i am... delusions, daydreams and my ultimate desire to be with you are always in my head!"

He felt a lump on his throat. His eyes about to burst with tears.

"Someday i may laugh at these things i said... my frustrations, my young love for you... but someday is not important!"

"oh god... call me a softy right now...shit i'm crying just thinking about you," he truthfully said.

"i miss you friend, please don't leave me here! i've been selfish! Sometimes i question my feelings for you! shit feelings doesn't last long! they're temporary! oh... maybe its too late!"


He cried. Such a loser.

"i won't regret anything...i took my chances and here i am talking to you," he said. "Pouring everything, my soul...maybe you forgot everthing...you...you...sorry."

"How pathetic of me...i'm a creature driven by vanity...your beauty...oh i miss you, i love you," he said.

an akward silence followed next after he said what he felt for his friend.

"Hello, ser... uhm mcdonalds delivery po 'to," the voice from the other line embarrassingly said. "May i take your order?"

No comments: