Saturday, March 26, 2005

Saturday

Yup it's saturday.....

Sometimes when i look on the mirror i see the man i never truly felt in my life....

In my face i see him...yet i want to forget that once i had a father....that i never felt....

I feel blank about him...Hindi ko sya kakilala...ang alam ko lang sya ang nagbigay ng last name ko....ang lam ko lang na memory ko yung galing sya sa trabaho tapos yung nag-separate na cla ng mom ko...

When i see my face upon that mirror that never lies..it's you i see..oh why it had to be....
I talked to you once maybe thrice but i really don't care....maybe you don't care....ugh it's hard to raise two children especially when you're only one...like my mom....oh god she's there for us....where are you?....it's hard going to family days without a father....like my sister when she was still young she joined a game supposed to be with a father...oh how i felt bad....where were you?........forgive and forget...shit i don't care....i don't want to judge quickly cause that's not me...but you weren't there for 1/3 of my life....yet i'm only sixteen.....i don't know if i'm lucky or cursed that you're not with us.......i hope i won't see you when you're in your deathbed.....still i don't know what to feel....

maybe....
maybe....

your a hole can't fix....cause i'm still blank about you...i'm numb, ako'y manhid para sayo....

No comments: