Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's been so good since I last saw you

It's been so good since I last saw you...

Stucked in the juxtaposed of emotions and stars, the sky that night was filled with magic, betrayal of minds, lust for something real, young love, the same love that killed romeo and juliet, that hopefully lasts forever, and the very stars I gazed upon that unforgettable Antipolo night.

Everything is different. It is like a cliche of romantic love on every show I watched...but this is something real; body, heart, lust, and love all playing significant roles in which they get tangled at the very fabric of each young soul's existence.

Under a postlight, endless whispers of undying love and commitment were said. Senseless to us, meaningful to them... You and I against the world... Guess what!? New romance... Hopefully it will last. I hate to think that relationships are lessons in life. No relationship is a failure because you learn they say. I refuse to believe...

Nothing happened between us...Enjoying the stars, wishing we may catch a shooting star, and just knowing someone special is beside me, were the moments I kept for myself. Knowing this may never happen again but to cherish something first was definitely unforgettable. Sometimes I regret why I can't share moments of silence and to just wonder in awe what God gave us with people I want to see, laugh, cry, and just talk endlessly.

Her feet were cold as what she told. I look up and saw her face, she was looking on my hand, she noticed my wound from a basketball game I got earlier that day...

Hopes and wishes were said. I caught three shooting stars put them on my pocket and listen for the voice I was talking to.

To enjoy summer is to catch a breather from the expectations of parents, to escape reality...and to reminisce on the past and foresee the future.

Man cannot always get what he wants... I desire, I hate, I miss, I regret... still God's there, my family's there, friends and enemies are there, and yes...this is real.





It's been so good since I last saw you...

No comments: