Thursday, November 24, 2005

To Whom It May Concern

To whom it may concern

Probably i am now cruising in a vast sea of faces when you're reading this. I hope you're fine and having a great time in your studies (even if its hard...hahaha college life ayt!). Sorry for being such a blabber...hahaha can't control myself... Uhm this is not a love letter... Haha! Maybe a written psychoanalysis (defined by my teacher) Haha! Hey tell me naman some stories...(this is the part when it becomes taglish) Any new romance? Napaka eager beaver ko tlga! Mahilig ako sa showbiz chika kasi! Tama nga lola (may she rest in peace) ko kapag pa-cup ang tenga mahilig sa tsismis! Facing any hardships? I'm right here to listen! (medyo cheesy). Talaga! walang biro...dito lang ako sa bahay! BUM! hehehe...


i know... i just know it won't end like this...hahaha...damn sick and tired... My purpose is to invite you for a cup of tea! Hahaha... just joking...

I'll end it here... my time is up...

your lovely and adorable dog,

Mr. Kitty Van Luger

P.S. If we ever see each other again...pls. bring a jar of jellybean 'cuz i'll be bringing a cup of tea

No comments: