Friday, November 25, 2005

intrams! part i

"You teoxon, guard number 8," said Ferdinand. "Okay team man-to-man!"

BUZZZZZZ

"1-2-3! G-LINER!!!!"

The score was 40 to 20, and we were on the losing side. After 5 minutes we were defeated.

Ferdinand was furious, so he poured all his anger and frustration to Judge. Not a pretty sight so i left the scene....

After 20 minutes...Redemption! Do or die! Arel spoke about being cool and having fun...and it made me realize I should enjoy the game...just laugh, don't get frustated, be cool...and it made me hyper!

"You cabagay! You! and You," Ferdinand pointed out the starting five. "You too teoxon."

Jumpball... Cramps! Kirby got injured (his from the opposing team) and we're so lucky because his unstoppable when he's driving down the paint.


Cool. The game resumed. We got the lead. But their shooters rained down some jumpers. We recovered. I got 4 points because of fastbreaks. I didn't care about points just winning and having fun.

Finally, we got a lead. To ice it the game, i passed an assist to aaron and he shot it from the three point line! Hahahahaha! I felt great because my hustle didn't fail my team.

BUZZZZZ

Redemption! Baby!

"What time is it?!" Nikki shouted.

"It's DOTA time!" I answered back. "DOTA! DOTA! DOTA!"

Redemption!

To be continued... kasi may semi-finals pa!

No comments: