Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I love you... sabado at buong linggo!

oh i love u...

when will i tell it to you...

i've been keeping this for the whole time since i met you...

it's been months since i saw you...

since then i've been sleepless...

if i profess my love...

i'm afraid i may ruin it...

you may not be ready...

oh i'm sorry for being mushy and mellow...

'cuz i'm waiting for your hello...

But why are you far away?

I'm jealous and missing you...

Please don't deny it...

You know you felt it...

'cuz Aga Muhlach stole you...

P102 for you oh can't afford it...

tell me it's not true, my love...

we're just friends?

But ...

you're my joy...

my only joy...

my chickenjoy...



miss na kita sobra... tagal ko na hindi ka na amoy at natikman... para sa iyo 'toh... sa favorite ko na chicken na may amoy ng kariton at tadtad ng flour ang skin... chickenjoy... i love you...

No comments: