Sunday, June 24, 2007

Rocking the boat!

ACTM PARTY!! Dan-dan-dan!


I've won a free Cali jacket from the ACTM Freshie Party!
Now I know how does a varsity player feels! Haha the thing is i'm just sporting Cali's brand.



Wait there's more!



Choose your own adventure! UAAP Edition!

Turn to page 69 for La Salle... Turn to page 150 for Ateneo...

If only we can understand the meaning of our choices?

Let's get a little deeper! Ah yes deeper pa! Deeper! And - YES - that's the spot! The spot of all spots!

As a former LSGH boy (still a true GREEN LSGH boy), I cheered, cried, Rektikano'ed, spelled LASALLE three times, cussed the filthiest words ever spoken, joined waves and raised my arms for my alma mater! For me its always sweet symphony trinkling down with green and white that all i see during UAAP until now...

Which side will you choose when DLSU and ADMU has a match? That's a difficult question, maybe for others its a no brainer! Its like having a new girlfriend after breaking up with her in just 24 hours! Ouch! Anyway let's see my option... puctha, isang sagot naging marami..

1. Ateneo side, but wearing green.. the point?
2. Ateneo side, after the match sabay green shirt... hahaha makuyog ata ako nun
3. La Salle side pero naka blue... jombag agad
4. La Salle side, green suot... nyek!
5. Wala... Kill Joy!

Anyway, basta... After the dust settles, I'll pump my fist and raise my head up high because i'm experiencing the best of both worlds!

We're part of the machinery that fuels the fad. You and I! Crazy basketball lovers! The fancy and glamour of school pride! The thundering cheers! We're all part of the hype!

Oh yeah baby!!

No comments: