Tuesday, June 19, 2007

People trying to be people

The Search-In Formation Seminar!
There are only 9 Core members. There is no Community Council. The program is different from last year. Coy, Rjo and RP have spearheaded the somewhat intense training for the participants. Only a handful of young alumni have facilitated the Seminar; it has become a semi-reunion for Search-Inners of batch 2007. Guest Search-In Alumni have visited and shared their experience. Funny it is like they just met the day before. Change have been made. Search-In is under the CSD. Search-In has made its stance. It is ready to prove all none believers, skeptics, and bitter rivals of what made it one of the longest retreat program and flourishing community/brotherhood of LSGH!

What lies ahead for Search-In? Will the Core Group achieve its target of 6 cirlces? Will they make an impact in LSGH? After the storm and its controversial twirls, would the juniors join Search-In? Who will step-up among the senior inners? Questions waiting for answers and damn after a month we will see!

Dapaing Bata!
Ok lang kung nagpapatawa ako pero hindi sya comedy. Kailangan ko ayusin ang paglalakad ko at walk with poise. Be confident. Swing it. Strike a pose. Nyek! Modeling na sya!

Campus Romance <3
Dahan dahan nilapit ni Jonas ang kanyang mga labi sa naghihintay na kabila ni Criselda. Nang nagtagbo ang dalawang uhaw sa ganansya ng isa't isa, biglang lang nawala parang bula! Nagising si Jonas nagiisa sa lamesa na kanina lang ay puno ng mga kablockmates. "Putcha!", ang sambit ni Jonas, "Iniwan ako!".


Campus Romance Second Time Around!

Dear Ate Musha,

I'm confused! I don't know if he likes me! The way he talks to me and those kilig glances he makes when passing hand-outs. When our eyes meet its like somebody poured hot water all over my body. When I ask help on my homeworks he is always there. He offers me a ride home. Awww he melts me. He is perfect!

But sadly, life is harsh. The other day I was about to hand him my notes when I saw him holding hands with his girl. He introduced her to me and to add insult to injury he kissed her good bye. I was dumb struck!

Why!? All signs lead him to me but I'm confused! Yes, we just met during Orsem but I know this is love! Maybe one sided but if there's a hope there's a way! I don't know if he's sensitive enough to know that i got hurt. Maybe being a good friend might be a start. Its a good foundation for any great relationship. Basta I'll wait for him. He will realize soon that I'm his true love! Can I have your take on my situation Ate Musha?








Yours Truly,
Joseph

No comments: