Monday, August 08, 2005

Panot

"Help me Lord for I have sinned... you gave me thee what cannot be replaced, asked for their safety and You answered with these dreams I cannot explain... cage that i kept them.. thee You only can tell... Tell me Lord what to do, for this sin i want to heal, the scar i want to erase, keeps creeping upon my mind.. Help me Lord... help me Lord... help me... O Lord show me answers for these things I cannot replace may end up into eternal amnesia , forgotten these things oh that's my sin... help me... help me"

"Nauubos na ang aking tinta sa ballpen, nakaupo, wlang magawa kundi makinig sa lecture ni Miss... kelan pa ba ito matatapos... gutom na ako, Sana'y bumili ako ng candy... nang biglang nahuli ang aking mata ng antok... tanghaling tapat..."

Tama na ang drama... umpisahan na ang ligaya!

Grabeh... pigang-piga na ang aking isip sa kakatype sa blog na ito... gusto ko magpasaya... as in sobra! Pero wala nga lang... medyo malungkot ang week na ito.. puro aral na lang... exams..



No comments: