Sunday, July 08, 2007

What do you really really really want?

I attended the ACLC Orsem yesterday. i didn't get OP because the people their were friendly and my cousin, Ate Corina, accompanied me. I even saw Jamaican Jandrik, fellow ACTM'er and PE classmate, for the 3rd time during the week.

When we were having our anticipated mass, a former ACLC moderator shared his experience on the org (or the way of life). He said he is now super happy even if he's jobless. How's that possible? I asked myself. He answered: He can do what he really really really wants! ACLC opened him to seek his true self and finding God in the process. I remembered Search-In and at the same time i would want to experience SI retreats again! I'm a blur, I realized during his sharing.

Defy Gravity! No one's gonna break you down! These words echoed and went inside me.

What do I really really really want? I'll answer it...

My mom's birthday!

We ate at Volare! Cheap pizza! hahahaha... Bought my first Havaianas! Oh yes! Finally my tita bought THE GODFATHER's REVENGE! HAhahahaha! Super!!!!

Happy Birthday MA! I don't know her age bummer... :(

No comments: