Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sure!

Sure!!!!

DLSU vs. ADMU, the most awaited game of UAAP and the most hyped-up, is still what UAAP basketball is all about!!! Scrappy plays and a lot of fast breaks!!! Cheers and jeers!!!

Thanks to bryle, UPPER B kami!!! I miss the vibe of Araneta and the pageantry of both schools!!! I hate it when Ateneo crowd continued the wave started by DLSU. Its like both rivals rubbing elbows with each other to compensate the bitterness between them! Hahahahaha!

Sure!!!!

Engelbert Humperdinck
Fine man. Terrific Singer. Experience him. Experience 40 years!!!!
August 19! 7pm!!!



Sure!!!!


Hey. Hanggang tingin na lang ba tayo? Heheh anyway bid tayo!!! Bid me! Bid me! I am yours for one night! One night...one date...one movie...one dinner...one...one...one hundred fifty pesos starting bid!


Sure!!!!


I'm a hype. Thick fabric of blueish entity binds me to pretend i'm part of birds. But sure thing, my hype has answers to parties i can't feel. If there is smoke, there is fire! I'm the smoke! So where's my fire? Favor or not! Don't be a shade among the colors society bestows on you! Be different! I'm a hype.


Sure!!!

Yakapin mo ako! Ayoko ko ng umalis! Ayoko na! Takot ako sa dilim!

No comments: