Friday, March 31, 2006

Fumes of Summer Wreck!

Tama si niki
Niki is right. Our main priority is to study. Reap the investment of our parents. Achieve goals and just face reality. Time will test us. Time may beat us but still the desire to achieve and persevere is there.

Grounded
Lately, I have been abusing the freedom my mom gave me. Yeah... I'm not proud of what i have been doing for the past few days; going home past 12, spending money, being a bum.

Yesterday, my mom got mad because I forgot to text her when will i go home. I knew I was dead meat. I came home 3am...my mom said i'm grounded. No more going out and no more retreats(search-in & LYC). Grounded.

I will miss the Search-In Formation Camp...Sayang I love Search-In but I made a big chicken steak mistake!!! I can't go anymore to any trips of LYC in helping children!!!

I was stupid. I was abusive. I was stubborn. I was insensitive. To sum it all I was not a good son and I have made my mom's life a living hell.

Too sweet
Syrup. Sugar. Honey. They're all sweet. Too much of these may kill anybody. It is not healthy. It may ruin our teeth and it is fatenning.

Sweetness hides the undesirable tastes man cannot stand to try.

No comments: