Monday, October 08, 2007

INGAY!!!!!

Silent retreat for 5 days...

On October 14...

Kaya limang araw ako wala sa sibilasayon... baguio! (sana wala namang mangyari na masama)

Sa ingay ng nakaraan ang aking pangako ikaw'y iwanan!


INGAY!

When I was a young boy, I want to be an archeologist like Indiana Jones! Then my mom told me "walang pera" in that profession. So I said to myself i want to be a eye doctor like Jose Rizal! But I realized while watching a video of doctors operating an eye, that i'm coward and my hands shake. Highschool came, I said I want to be a lawyer but I attended a Career Day session with a lawyer alumnus. The alumnus said that to be a lawyer it would take a long time. Boring. Mukha din syang bored.

Bla-bla-bla!

Eureka! After blowing a condom, I said: "Why not be a distributer of condoms!" Change the package, make it hip and cool, make it look fool proof, advertise it, make a launch party and condoms won't be taboos anymore! I was 13-years old. After 5 years, take a look in the condom industry... Asia's face grazes upon us asking if we want super thin or dotted..............................


Hentai
An excerpt from Wikipedia:

Hentai anime and manga allow elements of sexual fantasy to be represented in
ways that would be impossible to film. This may include portrayals of sexual
acts which are physically impossible, unacceptable in society, or run
counter to
social norms. Examples include extreme bondage, creatures with
tentacles, and
other fetishes. Western audiences gained exposure to Hentai
anime and manga
primarily through the Internet.

from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hentai

Two months ago we went to Quipao, my friends bought japanese dvds like 16 in 1 (parang gameboy bala). They didn't buy Hentais because they're for kids. Hahaha.

Hentai was a big fad in gradeschool. Evangelion, Blue Girl, Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon and even Popeye had their hentai versions. Nasty. But times changed yet what i saw in Quiapo, hentais are still the same. Still nasty!

Sa ingay ako nakahanap ng katahimikan... Sa katahimikan ikaw'y sana'y makausap.

October 14

No comments: