Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Debut

I'm alive.

Feel my hair.

Caress my skin.

Look into my eyes.

Smell my scented neck.

Kiss my lips. Pin me down.

Rip my clothes. Moan my name.


Nagaway na naman sila. Si Anne nagtampo. Ayun nagpakalasing. Kung sumayaw parang ang bagal ng buong mundo. Gewang ang pwet. Kembot. Pikit mata. Paki ni Anne sa kanyang problema! Aaaaah! Sarap ng buhay!

Nagising na lang si Anne na nakahiga sa upuuan ng kotse. Masakit sa mata ang kislap galing sa mga ilaw ng poste. Sinilip niya kung sino nagmamaneho. "Siya pala", ang bulong ni Anne. Ngumiti siya at pumikit. Sarap ng buhay...


She was there, Joe's ex-girlfriend; lights bouncing of her shoulders; her slender back keeps on teasing him; guys keep dancing with her; what an eye sore for the Joe. Regret haunts him.

Joe took his eyes off her. He glanced to her ex-girlfriend's sister; she's young, morena, has almond eyes, and has gotten her sister's best asset: legs. He approached her. They had been formally introduced before. He chatted with her. He noticed that her ex-girlfriend's sister taps her arms rhytmically with the music. He asked her to dance with him. She agreed.

Joe left the party. He got the sister's cell phone number and texted her. She replied.

#####################

Ibaliktad man ang mundo, di natin ang alam ang nangyari pagkatapos umalis sa debut.

No comments: