Thursday, May 31, 2007

Soul Searching

Kumakapa ako sa dilim nang may naabot akong sinulid. Itong sinulid patungo sa kawalan...

"Soul Searching" (taglish rants)

Something's missing. Friends and foes are in college already; most of them are in DLSU and CSB. This boy is still in limbo, he's waiting June 5 to enroll in Ateneo. Grabe sobrang lungkot! I feel talagang naiwanan ako. Eto na naman yung sakit ko... I'm itching for some action! Senseless last days of summer!!! I miss someone, I feel empty, I feel useless, I feel fucking bad...

I hate the advertisment by Informatics. It is stated like this: "If you didn't go to Ateneo or La Salle, where would you go? Go abroad!". I don't know if this is exactly what is stated but certainly this is the jism of the advertisment. I hate it. Super hate it. It's bothering me because it's a low blow. I feel hopeless...

Gusto ko tumawa! Ayoko malungkot! Ayoko magpaiyak! Ayoko mangtampo! Gusto ko adventure! Gusto ko masaya! Gusto ko gumalaw! Gusto ko tumalon sa kawalan!!!

Blunt and honest. I don't want to end up as a call center agent. Damn talaga! I don't have any against the business because it has pumped new blood on the economy! Pero kung iisipin what happens to the course you took up!? One example that haunts me is a contestant in Game Ka Na Ba. He took Economics in UST and now his job is in call center. Edu Manzano asked him if he's planning to pursue a job related to his course. The contestant's answer was: no. The point is I want to pursue my passion and dreams! But reality will sting us back...


Itching to make a jump of a lifetime in Ateneo...




Hahaha styl'n and din'n...

No comments: