Friday, January 09, 2009

the love after the hate

Based on actual people.

I wish to stay forever.

Breaking his promises was the best thing he ever did during his tumultuous relationship with her.
They would fight on small things. Maybe because there weren't enough things to fight for.


She stays forever. He wishes to stay forever.

Underneath St. Francis of Loyola's statue, with night lights shielding us from the darkness, thoughts of unforgetting that you only see me as a friend. You shared once. Then the next day we met, we were apart. Only silence between us made my day because at least we're connected in some way. I kept pursuing your friendship. You responded with smiles, smirks, and what nots. I bared my closets. You showed me your silky hair legs. Actually, I made you insecure about it. Contact lens. Mixed tapes. Fish bowl.

for eve and toos.

jotting down notes, you playing on a Sunday afternoon.

maggie cheung. why sleep if chances are you could only see him?

No comments: