Thursday, December 25, 2008

+/-

I had a dream. I was on Anonas. I was having a drink with faceless people along the sidewalk in front of Hightop Anonas branch. Fluorescent lamps kept the night glowing; blurred by weary eyes of mine. I saw someone walking towards our group.

The person's face was familiar. I greeted her. We talked. Kamustahan. Tawanan. But superficial things. During our conversation, she told me she already has a job. Late shifts. Customer service maybe. Superficial stuffs. We said our good byes. I hesitated to give her a peck because of the smell of alcohol. I kissed her cheeks. She smiled. I gave my best smile. I was happy for her. Alone and maybe waiting for another pitstop with her, I woke up.

The lamps were still on. Blurred. Glowing.

It was 330am. She texted me. I fell asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has casually found today this forum and it was registered to participate in discussion of this question.