Wednesday, December 27, 2006

One down, three to go!

My heart was pumping when I texted my reference number to 231 to know if i pass or not DLSU. Seconds after, I recieved a message stating that I passed!!!

The text message was misleading! I heard it was stated on the message Congrtaulations on those received by those who didn't pass. Many thought they passed yet when they went on the link instructioned on the text, they found out they weren't accepted.

Nakakasira ng expectations! Nakaka deflate ng balloon of expectations! Embarassment, shame, and disappointment are all mixed!

Finding out the result of DLSU is a make or break moment during this Holiday vacation because the result may bring happiness or a haunting of rude awakening throughout the vacation!

Hope!!! Faith!!! All we need to believe and change!!!

One down, three to go!!!

#########################

Update the result is not yet official due to messed-up text messages.

SHIT